ACICA/CIArb Australia International Arbitration Conference
BRIDGING THE DISTANCE: ARBITRATION IN THE NEW NORMAL – Virtual Conference
Monday, 12 October 2020
The Australian Centre of International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA) and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Australia (CIArb Australia) are pleased to invite you to their 2020 International Arbitration Conference: Bridging the Distance: Arbitration in the New Normal.
Our one day program will offer virtual presentations on topics including:
- Advocacy in the Virtual Environment
- Technology as an Enabler in International Arbitration
- The Future of Investor-State Dispute Resolution
- Around the Globe in 60 Minutes
- Mega Projects in the New Normal
and feature a host of eminent speakers and expert practitioners from around the globe!